Tracy Hannigan, Osteopath
Are you suffering?
Are you missing work or fun?
Are you losing sleep?
Get Better Faster!
I’m Tracy the Osteopath. I’ve lived in Brook Green since 2008 and have worked here since 2012. I love being based in the community in which I live.
I trained in premedicine and psychology in the US before training as an osteopath here in the UK. I’ve always loved healthcare, creating with my hands, and education. My backgrounds in medicine, osteopathy, psychology and NLP blend together in my work with you – so you feel better faster.
I enjoy helping people recover from injury so they can get back to their activities, helping people design safe home work spaces, and using a coaching framework to help support people in making healthy lifestyle changes. These changes can help you recover faster, stay well and reduce the risk of poor health and injury.
When I’m not with patients you will find me playing Ultimate Frisbee, in the gym or itching to travel.
If you’d like to get to know me a bit more before deciding to book, you can book in a 10 minute free phone chat on the bookings page.
Special Interests and Experience
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain – Frozen Shoulder
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Pain Psychology
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts Psychology
- Masters in Osteopathic Medicine
- Diploma of Osteopathy and Naturopathy
- NLP Practitioner
- Sleep Coach and Mindfulness Practitioner
- Master Practitioner – Niel Asher Technique
- Level 3 Trigger Point Therapist
- MASCED Certified for Identifying suspicious skin problems
Get in Touch
I answer all of my emails personally and will get back to you as soon as I can.